BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

A type of Antivirus..


Kaspersky

Hye guys…We meet again in my next entry… In this entry, I would like to recommend to you a type of antivirus that can be use to protect your computer from the viruses….

I would like to recommend to you about an ativirus called Kaspersky. Kaspersky Anti-Virus is an antivirus program developed by Kaspersky Lab. It is designed to protect users from malware and is primarily designed for computers running Microsoft Windows, though a version for Linux is available for business consumers. It features real-time protection, detection and removal of viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, keyloggers malicious tools and Auto-Dialers, as well as detection and removal of rootkits. It also includes instantaneous automatic updates via the "Kaspersky Security Network" service.

As far as I am using it, the antivirus works well with me and protect my computer from viruses.



0 comments: