BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

Social Networking Website




Hye…We meet again in my next entry…In this entry, I would like to share with you about a social networking website that currently famous around MPCIM students and event lecturers and it is today,famous all around the world… “FACEBOOK”

Facebook is a global social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. Users can add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. Additionally, users can join networks organized by city, workplace, school, and region. The website's name stems from the colloquial name of books given at the start of the academic year by university administrations with the intention of helping students get to know each other better.

Ironically, eventhough this site seems complicated, but the founder and the creator of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg invented the site only in his dorm room at Harvard University. Facebook was a spinoff fror a site from Harvard University that called Facesmash and this site can only be surf by Harvard Student. However, Zuckerberg hacked and turned this website into Facebook and expanded further to include any university student, then high school students, and, finally, to anyone aged 13 and over. The website currently has more than 300 million active users worldwide.

Nowadays, it can be said that everybody around Malaysia have Facebook and event my E-Learning lecturer also got it..Personally, I love this site because it helps me to keep in touch with my friends and event help me meet up my old friends from primary school and secondary school. Well, before i stop, here is my facebook id, a_mie_rulez@yahoo.com,add me k...




0 comments: